Friday, May 23, 2014

Blog 12

This week I've taken more pictures but I haven't brought them in. On the other hand I have yet to edit them. Honestly I've been pretty lazy with this whole project. It hasn't really interested me as much as I thought it would. I don't really want to do it but I'm attempting to do the blogs so I can try and raise my grade up as much as I possibly can. And as for the presentation, I have no idea what I'm going to do for it. I honestly think this is all kind of pointless, but that's just my opinion. I guess ill try and take more pictures so I can try and get this done. I haven't really done much. But my partner and I have decided that we are going to work together over the weekend to try and begin our presentation. We're thinking of doing maybe a power point and putting the pictures together to try and make a collage of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment